Hi there, my name is Mio, and I wrote the kidsGo! travel guides. Here are some of my top tips for getting the most out of your time in London. I hope you have a great trip - and I'd love for you to share some of your own tips when you get back!
- If you are using public transport, consider buying a travelcard if you are over 11… but remember, if you are aged 10 or under, you can often travel free with your parent.
- The weather is changeable in London – so wearing layers to take off or put on as needed, is a good idea… as is carrying an umbrella.
- The Tube is often the quickest way to travel across London, as you never get stuck in a traffic jam!
- For some attractions, the easiest and cheapest way to get a ticket is to book online.
- If you want to try out the Whispering Gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral, aim to get there early before it becomes too noisy! In fact, it’s a good idea to get to any of the popular destinations as early as possible to avoid queues!